T1 Transit Documents – Martintrux
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a T1 (Transit Document) to export goods to the EU?
How can I obtain and use a T1 (Transit Document) ?
To issue a T1 Transit Document we will need the following;
- Credit Application form/Credit check to be completed.
- An Indemnity letter to be signed and returned.
- For more information or to apply for a T1 Transit Document, please call Martintrux on 01304 759200. Alternative you can make an enquiry using our contact us form or through our live chat facility on our website.
Once your details have been approved a T1 Transit Document will be issued. We will email the LRN number to you, before crossing the border the driver/haulier will be required to go to any Inland Border Facility and quote the LRN to collect the original T1 Transit Document.
How quickly can a T1 (Transit Document) be raised?
With all the correct documentation submitted and approved, a T1 Transit Document is usually raised between 45-90 minutes. T&C’s apply.
Why is a T1 required?
T1 Key Information.
- Collect your T1 from any designated Inland Border Facility.
- T1 shipments from the UK into the EU are guaranteed from place of origin to place of delivery.
- Martinrux provide EAD export entries and customs agency service from all UK HMRC designated ports.
- No additional fees from third parties.